For a better browsing experience, we recommend using one of the following browsers:
Austin-Israel Health Tech Innovation Week
Initiated by the Israel Export Institute, the Economic Trade Mission of Israel in Houston and the consulting firm Strategic Interests Austin-Israel Health Tech Innovation Week is a multi-stakeholder initiative to connect organizations, investors, and individuals within the community of Austin, TX to Israeli Startup Companies that seek to expand into the US market to establish Business Partnerships and increase activity and collaboration.
Activities will be coordinated with entities supporting the use of technology from Israeli-based startups, Austin area economic development entities, venture capital firms, the Tech Sector of Austin, and the broader Jewish community of Austin. There is significant presence of Israeli technology throughout many sectors of the economy of Texas, and initiatives to bolster collaboration between Texas and Israel are already in motion. This event will augment these efforts and initiate discussions to define the nature of future mutually beneficial activities.
Objectives: The objectives of Austin Health Tech Week are to:
• Accelerate adoption of medical innovations to improve care and lower costs for the community
• Establish links to stakeholders interested in relationships with Israel; establish Austin as a region with interest in forming ties with the entrepreneurs, inventors, investors, and government administrators from Israel
• Austin area healthcare leaders provide perspectives on innovation and unmet needs to inform startups
• Bolster Austin, TX economic development of digital health startups
• Attract Israeli medical digital health startups to establish headquarters or operations in Texas
Kickoff Event: The inaugural event will be a series of zoom-based meetings during the week of August 17 including:
• A webinar on August 17 at 2:00 CST including comments from multiple stakeholders from Austin and Israel, followed by overviews of 4-6 participating Israeli Digital Health companies.
For Registration Click here
Registration to the Opening webinar is free of charge.
• B2B discussions held in private Zoom rooms to explore business development, research, supplier arrangements, investment, or other forms of valuable collaboration.
Participation Fee -
IEI Members: Free of Charge
Non-IEI Members: 250NIS
The initial event is also supported by the following organizations